Scientifically, we're perfect for each other🤭

 Ya'll I have a little confession... I am in love with Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan.

It started off just as a "wow, he's a unique anime character!" from an artistic viewpoint. Then I realized wowza, he's got a great personality. The sassy remarks and the calm demeanor are everything. I started, y'know, thinking hmm this guy's pretty nice looking. THEN came the fighting skills🤌 the perseverance, dedication, the whole shabang. Then I realized- he's cripplingly perfect.

Then I started reading about personality types out of the blue, and found out I'm an ESFP. I wondered out of curiosity what Levi was. I looked it up, and he is an ISTJ. OK... not much in common. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. BUT THEN I looked up ISTJ compatibility, and you'll never believe it. ISTJ and ESFP are the most compatible with each other!!!!!!!

Now the only problem is we don't share a universe😒and I don't want him here, but i don't wanna go there lol so umm.... HOW DO I MANAGE BEING IN LOVE WITH A FICTIONAL CHARACTER?!?!😖

this sucks bro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tuesdays🍵

18 Skills in 18 months