πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†-πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…³ πŸ…΄πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΎπŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚?

I'm a very color-oriented person haha...so I'm gonna tell ya'll about some of my most potently emotional colours.
'
 The sickly green from the lamp in the picture above means depression, loneliness, agony.

Red means traumatic experiences, pain, and memories I try to block - they will often be covered in red film, almost like a horror movie lol.


Black signifies numbness and aloneness. Doesn't feel good, doesn't hurt. Almost ignorance.


Pink and purple are good memories, happy thoughts, hopefulness and ideas. Ironic since I'm not a fan of pink overall...✩🎧。:*˚:✧



Ok so yeah, when I think of colours, those are the most obvious ones. Does anyone else have this or is this just me πŸ˜…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tuesdays🍡

18 Skills in 18 months