Weekend at the cabin

 First off we went boating for father's day, but a few of my friends came along!

Hannah of course came, and then my friends Ruthie, Jayla, and Rayna came!! It was a lot of fun, especially because some of them had never been tubing before.

Afterwards, Jayla and Rayna had to get back to camp, sadly. But Ruthie was able to come and stay over with Hannah and I at my grandparents cabin about 20 minutes from camp.

The next day would be LLDC 2, so this was, I guess, our "last chance" to catch up before we would be busy all summer, essentially.

We had a lot of laughs and Ruthie fell asleep more than once and started sleep talking. Lol. Hannah and I had quite the time with that, especially because after she woke up she couldn't remember anything she'd said... It was chaotic but hilarious.

I'm so blessed to have these two sisters, one by blood, both by bond. πŸ’›



πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›


The only picture I took of the sleepover 😭 (I took a video, but it wouldn't load..

Bat box! This was a hike to get this picture tho πŸ˜…
Tubing! πŸ’¦

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

tuesdays🍡

18 Skills in 18 months