ASOUE S1E7 Plot Twist Got me saadd😭

So I've been watching through a series of unfortunate events (ASOUE for short), and in episode 7, the second to last of the season, they drop a plot twist that broke my heeaarrtt.

It gives you the feels because in the beginning of the show, they warn you nothing good happens to the Baudelaire's, and we should just look away. We know their parents are dead, supposedly, but through a series of end scenes and eventually just scenes intertwined in the Baudelaire's own story, we meet the "mother" and "father" (as the credits name them). We are led to believe that these are their parents, still alive, and although Violet, Klaus, and Sunny have conversations about missing their parents, we remain hopeful for their inevitable return. We see some pretty cool build-up scenes with the parents, showing they are good fighters, so we know the Baudelaire's will finally be safe.

But alas... in episode 7, after much build-up and anticipation, the parents and the Baudelaire's are walking up to the same fancy yellow door from either side....

......

...and the parents open the door to hug their well-cared for, happy, safe children. The door from the Baudelaire's side opens to reveal Count Olaf in yet another uncanny disguise.

My jaw dropped. Oh man I almost screamed 😭😭(as I do when I watch things by myself haha) I'm sooo sad now.

I LOVE THIS SHOW IT'S SO STINKIN' TRAGIC

okay that is all good bye.

😭😭😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tuesdays🍵

18 Skills in 18 months