Harry Potter fanfiction announcement!!

I've been formulating this Harry Potter fanfic in my head for like, a year now, maybe longer. What started out as a short story has now grown into an intricate plot longer than the og harry potter series. I'm planning to write seven, perhaps even eight, of my own novels, plenty thick. The probelm? Getting started. I've wrote the first half of the first book a dozen times already, and I can't get it right. I started again yesterday, though, with eleven-year-old Emma Blackthorne, and I think this time might actually be the one. I hope. hehe.

Well, I won't spoil my book, but it's centered around this girl, Emma Blackthorne, who is a Seer like Pr. Trelawney, but way more powerful. We'll see where it goes :)

I doubt I'll post chapters on here as they come out, but I'll definitely keep ya'll updated on her story as it progresses and once book one is finished, I'll start a fanfiction account, and I'll share the link on here, so be ready for that some day. Also I have no motivation, so fair warning, it might never happen. Tootaloo!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tuesdays๐Ÿต

18 Skills in 18 months