Earth 42 Easter Egg

So I was watching Across the Spider-verse yesterday, and during the scene where Miles is captured by earth 42 Unlce Aaron and tied up, I caught a glimpse of something. I rewatched it today and I caught it again, confirming my suspicions... behind uncle Aaron is some kind of jar with the numbers "42" on it. Either this is just part of the art... or earth 42 Aaron knows about the multiverse and their place in it. 

This would actually make sense. Earth 42 Aaron figured out that Miels wasn't his Miles pretty fast. If he was already aware of the spider-verse, to some degree at least, he would've been expecting someone to show up eventually. Idk, what do you think? Maybe we'll find out in the next movie, Beyond the Spider-verse!
Look carefully... do you see the 42?๐Ÿคฏ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tuesdays๐Ÿต

18 Skills in 18 months