18 Skills in 18 months


Join me on this self improvement journey to expand my three current brain cells!!!!

 I decided I'm going to learn 18 skills in 18 months - 1 for every month until the end of December 2025. Not set in stone, but this is the relative order/ idea of skills I'm planning on focusing on for each month, starting this July(even though it's almost over haha)

July: Organizing/planning ahead(I struggle with this because I am usually very aloof and figure it out as I go along- but now that I'm growing up, its time for more structure.)

August: Chemistry(wish I could've learned more about this amazing subject as a freshmen)

September: Cinematography - produce several shots

October: Ju Jitsu

November: Cooking

December: Piano

January: Lightsaber/ sword training

February: Hip hop dance

March: Learn Bible verses in different languages

April: Singing - Write a song

May: Animation

June:Archery

July: Sewing

August: Math

September: Vehicle Mechanics

October: Woodworking

November: human pyshcology

December: Magic tricks/ sleight of hand

Some weeks will be more sucessful than others, some overall months/subjects more victorious than others. I'm gonna give mysef a lot of grace on that, especially since i have ADD and it will only make focusing harder.

A few other random skills/ goals I have for the next 18 months are to grow and mature in my faith, find places to study that are quiet and help me focus, learning to write, consistently exercising every week, make a short black and white film, memorize some elvish insults, and learn to do backflip. And start making spicy food if I can get my hands on some spice. Mm.

Updates to come, stay tuned.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tuesdays๐Ÿต